Who we are
Our website address is: http://workfromhomejobs.onecallcrew.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
OneCall collects information from individuals who visit the websites maintained by OneCall and information submitted by visitors to register with the site or associated services. Information collected may include:
- information about your interest in and use of our websites, product and services, and
- personal information that you voluntarily submit, including but not limited to:
- first and last name,
- social security number or state identification number;
- email address,
- postal or physical address,
- telephone number,
- other contact information,
- occupation or industry,
- payment and billing information, and
- information you provide to OneCall or post on a OneCall discussion forum, chat room, contact forms or testimonial
To help us provide our services and optimize our marketing efforts, OneCall may supplement the data we collect with additional data received from third-party sources.
As part of the services we provide our customers and business partners, OneCall also collects information under the direction of its customers and business partners. Such information will include necessary to provide you with services and support and could include, but not limited to, information relating to sales, credit cards, vehicle and driver information, or medical and drug information.
We only collect information identified above that we believe to be relevant and required to provide an individual with requested information and services and to conduct our business.
When you visit our Site(s), we may collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. Cookies are small files that websites and email servers place and access on your computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify your browser or device or to store information or settings in your device. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict, disable or delete certain cookies. Please note, however, that without certain cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our website(s). For example, we may use certain essential cookies that are set when you enter some of our website(s) to assist with navigation during your visit or when you complete certain forms. Blocking these cookies or deleting them earlier than their normal expiration date may cause problems.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Third Party Data Collection
HUMAN RESOURCES DATA
OneCall may collect personal information relating to employment applications for employment or contractors through our website and/or through a third-party vendor who will conduct on-boarding and engage in background checks and related investigations. Such personal information will be subject to the Terms hereof. You will be required to opt-in for the submission of any such personal information submitted.
AGENT ONBOARDING DATA
OneCall may collect personal information relating to sourcing and onboarding of agents through our website and/or through a third-party vendor who will conduct on-boarding and engage in background checks and related investigations. Such personal information will be subject to the Terms hereof. You will be required to opt-in for the submission of any such personal information submitted.
How We Use Your Information
OneCall may use your information for a number of purposes, including:
- Providing visitors (including contractors, customers, and business partners) with access to websites and applications for which they have registered, as well as any services or support requested.
- Providing visitors with access to materials they have requested such as white papers, technical briefs, product/service offering demonstrations and other materials. Access to such materials may require that visitors provide information such as contact information, where they work, and what type of work they do.
- Sending visitors notices of events and other marketing information about OneCall products and services such as promotions, events, seminars, webinars, podcasts, teleconferences or executive roundtables.
- Engaging in communications with visitors such as through telephone, email, web chat, SMS messaging, social media and other means when initiated or requested by visitors.
- Evaluating visitors who have applied for career opportunities or other Human Resources activities, such as by submitting information to the OneCall Careers portion of its site.
- Evaluation, qualification, and certification of visitors who have applied to become a OneCall independent agent, such as by submitting information to the OneCall “Become an Agent” portion of its site.
- Conducting user surveys and other market research on visitors and OneCall products and services.
- Gaining a better understanding of how the sites and our products and services perform and how they are used in order to maintain and improve them.
- In accordance with our customers’ and business partners’ instructions to provide services to our customers and business partners. The use of information collected through our service platform shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which customers or business partners have engaged OneCall.
- Sending an automatic one-time email to a friend identified by a visitor inviting that him or her to visit the site. OneCall does not store this information for additional purposes.
- Non-personal information is used in an effort to improve the quality of its website and also to answer questions, as well as improve delivery and quality of information to visitors of OneCall’s websites.
- We may retain the personal information we collect through our websites and the personal information we process on behalf of our customers and business partners through our platform, only for so long as it is necessary or relevant to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes or comply with applicable law, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems or assist with investigations. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain personal information, we dispose of it in accordance with our data retention and disposal policies.
ONECALL DISCUSSION FORUMS, CHAT ROOMS AND TESTIMONIALS
If you participate in a OneCall discussion forum, chat room or testimonial, you should be aware that the information you provide there may be made broadly available to others, potentially inside or outside OneCall, who have access to that discussion forum, chat room or testimonial. Also, please recognize that individual forums and chat rooms may have additional rules and conditions. Each participant’s opinion within a forum, chat room or testimonial is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of OneCall.
Who we share your data with
We may share the personal information of visitors to our corporate websites or trade shows with third parties who may market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, send us an email directly at email@example.com.
If you have signed up for our newsletter you may receive emails from us. This includes but not limited to transactional emails and marketing emails.
We’ll only send emails which you have explicitly or implicitly (registration, product purchase etc.) signed up to.
On signup we collect your email address, your name, Role (Agent or IBO), IBO Number, Arise CSP ID, Current IBO (if applicable), your current location and the current web address were you sign up.
We send our emails via a service called postman
Once you get an email from us we track if you open the email in your email client, if you click a link in the email, your current location.
This site adds the following cookies to help users resume job submissions that they have started but have not completed:
Smush sends images to the WPMU DEV servers to optimize them for web use. This includes the transfer of EXIF data. The EXIF data will either be stripped or returned as it is. It is not stored on the WPMU DEV servers.
Smush uses a third-party email service (Drip) to send informational emails to the site administrator. The administrator’s email address is sent to Drip and a cookie is set by the service. Only administrator information is collected by Drip.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or unlawful activity, or respond to a government request,
- if OneCall is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third-party as described here or with your prior consent.
- OneCall will not otherwise disclose or share customer and business partner information except for the purpose of providing the service for which customers or business partners have engaged OneCall including to prevent or address service or technical problems, at a customer’s or business partner’s request in connection with support matters, or as may be otherwise provided in a service agreement between the parties.
It is OneCall’s practice to require such third parties to handle information in a manner consistent with OneCall policies. These third-party companies are authorized to use the information only as necessary to provide these services. OneCall will only transfer such information to third parties that contractually agree to protect such data in a manner that is no less restrictive than OneCall’s own standards for the protection of its own personal information.
OneCall’s websites may, from time to time, provide links to other third-party websites which are outside our control and not covered by this Policy and may be different from this Policy. We strongly suggest that you review the privacy policies posted on all referenced third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with us, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
We may link to third-party content (e. g., promotions) that is sponsored by or co-branded with an identified third-party. In these instances, the third-party may obtain information that you voluntarily submit to participate in a site activity. OneCall is not responsible for information collected by third parties in this manner, nor the collection or use of information by other sites to which the site is linked. In addition, our site may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. You should consult the other sites’ privacy notices, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Service Quality Monitoring
Certain transactions may also involve you contacting us, or OneCall contacting you. Please be aware that it is OneCall’s general practice to monitor and in some cases record calls for training or quality assurance purposes.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
The security of your personal information is important to us, but despite our efforts, we cannot promise that our security program will always eliminate all possible security risks, and our liability is limited as set forth in the Terms.
OneCall uses commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard and protect the security of all data, inclusive of any personal information collected by OneCall from you through the website(s). OneCall maintains certain administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect the security of the personal information we collect on the website(s). Personal Information and other data are stored in hosted and secured environments which utilize accepted industry standards for data security. OneCall uses commercially reasonable efforts to partner with third-party service providers that meet accepted industry standards to support the collection, storage, hosting, processing and retention of data, inclusive of personal information.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, OneCall cannot, however, ensure, warrant or guarantee that the information collected will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by system malfunction or circumvention of our safeguards.
It is also important for you to comply with the access controls (e.g., username/password management) and other applicable provisions of the Terms to protect against unauthorized access to your account and to the devices you use to access the Site(s).
Privacy of Minors and Children
Our website(s) do not and will not target and are not intended to solicit or attract children under the age of 13. OneCall does not knowingly solicit personal information from children or send them requests for personal information.
This website and our services are not directed to residents of the EU and we do not offer services to residents of the EU.
Your Privacy Choices
If you would like to opt out of future promotional materials from OneCall, you may indicate this preference by selecting the unsubscribe instructions at the end of email communications or by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you opt out of messages from us, we may continue to send you account-related updates so as to continue to support your account.
If you have requested to receive SMS messages from OneCall, you may discontinue service at any time by replying “STOP” to any message you receive or by texting “STOP” to the shortcode from your mobile device. You will not receive any additional messages.
Privacy Questions and Access
OneCall has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes on the behalf of its customers or business partners. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to OneCall’s customer or business partner (the data controller). If the customer or business partner requests OneCall to remove the data, we will respond to their request within 30 days. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customer or business partner.
If you would no longer like to be contacted by one of the customers or business partners that use our service, please contact the customer or business partner that you interact with directly.
If you have provided your personal information to OneCall while on one of our websites and your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete, or ask to have it removed from a public forum or testimonial on our site by contacting us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
Before OneCall is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, however, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request. We will endeavor to respond within an appropriate timeframe.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third-party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To request a copy of this information or to opt out of these disclosures, please contact us as indicated below.
OneCall Contact Center, LLC