Below we have listed important legal terms that apply to anyone who visits our website or uses our services. These terms are necessary in order to protect both you and us, and to make our services possible and more enjoyable for everyone.
We understand that legal terms can be exhausting to read, and we’ve tried to make the experience more pleasant. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve them, you are more than welcome to contact our legal team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.1. Our Purpose
Our services are designed to allow people from all over the world to easily earn a living remotely – by utilizing their own content together with content and features offered by OneCall Contact Center, LLC and others via our services (collectively – “User Profile(s)”).
1.2. Legal Agreement
1.3. User Account
In order to access and use certain sections and features of the OneCall Contact Center Services, you must first register and create an account with OneCall Contact Center, LLC (“User Account”).
If anyone other than yourself accesses your User Account and/or any of your User Websites’ settings, they may perform any actions available to you (unless as specifically stated otherwise on the OneCall Contact Center Services), make changes to your User Website(s) and User Account, and accept any legal terms available therein, make various representations and warranties and more – and all such activities will be deemed to have occurred on your behalf and in your name.
Therefore, we strongly encourage you to keep the log-in credentials of your User Account confidential, and allow such access only to people you trust – as you will be solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account and/or User Websites (including for any representations, warranties and undertakings made therein), whether or not specifically authorized by you, and for any damages, expenses or losses that may result from such activities.
You must provide accurate and complete information when registering your User Account and using the OneCall Contact Center Services, to which you are the sole and exclusive rightsholder. We strongly encourage you to provide your own (or your company’s) contact and billing details, including your valid e-mail address, as we may use it to identify and determine the actual and true owner of the User Account and/or User Content (as defined below) submitted to us.
We reserve the right to determine ownership to a User Account based on our reasonable judgment, whether or not an independent investigation has been conducted by us. However, if we cannot make such determination (as we may deem in our sole discretion), we reserve the right to avoid doing so, without liability to you or to any other party. Among others, we may consider the principles set forth below.
Please carefully review these principles and consider adapting your practices accordingly, to ensure that what you believe to be “your” User Account and/or User Website remains as such:
- OneCall Contact Center, LLC will consider the owner of a User Account, User Website and/or User Content created and/or uploaded to the OneCall Contact Center Services, as the person or entity who has access to the e-mail address then listed in OneCall Contact Center, LLC’s records for such User Account under which such User Website or User Content was created.
- If any Paid Services (as defined in Section 5 below) were purchased via a User Account, OneCall Contact Center, LLC will consider the owner of such User Account and/or the relevant User Website and/or User Content created thereunder, may be considered to be the person or entity whose billing details were used to purchase such Paid Services (“Billing Information”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a User Website was connected to an external domain name (either imported or purchased as part of certain Paid Services, as defined below), and such domain’s registration information is publicly available via the WHOIS database provided on the www.whois.net website or on OneCall Contact Center, LLC’s database, OneCall Contact Center, LLC will consider the owner of such User Website as the person or entity registered as the registrant of such domain thereunder. In the event that an individual and an organization are both registered as the registrant or the registrant organization of such domain, OneCall Contact Center, LLC will consider the organization as the actual owner of the domain, and therefore as the owner of the User Website connected to such domain. In event the Billing Information indicates one person as the owner of the User Website and the domain registration indicates a different owner, OneCall Contact Center, LLC shall consider the person registered as the owner of the domain connected to the OneCall Contact Center, LLC Account as the owner of the User Website.
- Notwithstanding the forgoing, OneCall Contact Center, LLC shall have the right to determine the ownership of User Content and/or a User Website as it chooses, including by ignoring the indications set forth above, in event OneCall Contact Center, LLC deems, at its sole discretion, that the situation justifies such determination, all based upon the factual situation as determined by OneCall Contact Center, LLC.
2. Your Obligations
2.1. You represent and warrant that:
- you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into the OneCall Contact Center, LLC Terms and to form a binding agreement, for yourself or on behalf of the person or entity committed by you to the OneCall Contact Center, LLC Terms;
- you are not a resident of (or will use the OneCall Contact Center Services in) a country that the U.S. government has embargoed for use of the OneCall Contact Center Services, nor are you named on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or any other applicable trade sanctioning regulations;
- your country of residence and/or your company’s country of incorporation is the same as the country specified in the contact and/or billing address you provide us;
- you understand that OneCall Contact Center, LLC does not provide any legal advice or any recommendation with respect to any laws or requirements applicable to your use or any of your End Users, or your compliance therewith; And specifically regarding your User Content:
- you own all rights in and to any content uploaded by you (“User Content”), including any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text, literary works and any other materials (“Content”), or otherwise have (and will continue to have) the full power, title, licenses, consents and authority, in and to the User Content, as necessary to legally use, publish, transfer or license any and all rights and interests in and to such User Content;
- the User Content is (and will continue to be) true, current, accurate, non-infringing upon any third party rights, and in no way unlawful for you to possess, post, transmit or display in the country in which you or your User Website’s visitors and users (“End Users”) reside, or for OneCall Contact Center, LLC and/or your End Users to use or possess in connection with the OneCall Contact Center Services;
- you have obtained all consents and permissions required under all applicable laws, regarding the posting, transmission and publication of any personal information and/or image or likeness of any person, entity or property which is part of the User Content, and you will adhere to all laws applicable thereto.
2.2. You undertake and agree to:
- fully comply with all applicable laws and any other contractual terms which govern your use of the OneCall Contact Center Services (and any related interaction or transaction), including those specific laws applicable to you or your End Users in any of your geographical locations;
- be solely responsible and liable with respect to any of the uses of the OneCall Contact Center Services which occur under your User Account and/or User Website(s), and for any of your User Content (including for any consequences of using or publishing such User Content on or with respect to the OneCall Contact Center Services);
- regularly and independently save and backup any of your User Content and the information that is being processed by you regarding your User Website, including with respect to End Users, User Products, and any applications and/or Third Party Services used by you;
- receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from OneCall Contact Center Services or its partners, by mail, e-mail or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you wish not to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time;
- allow OneCall Contact Center Services to use in perpetuity, worldwide and free of charge, any version of your User Website (or any part thereof) for any of OneCall Contact Center Services’s marketing and promotional activities, online and/or offline, and modify it as reasonably required for such purposes, and you waive any claims against OneCall Contact Center Services or anyone on its behalf relating to any past, present or future moral rights, artists’ rights, or any other similar rights worldwide that you may have in or to your User Website with respect to such limited permitted uses;
- OneCall Contact Center Services’s sole discretion as to the means, manner, and method for performing the OneCall Contact Center Services, including those regarding the hosting, transmission, publication and/or display of any User Websites and/or Content (including the inclusion and presentation of any advertisements or other commercial content with respect thereto).
2.3. You agree and undertake not to:
- copy, modify, create derivative works of, download, adapt, reverse engineer, emulate, migrate to another service, translate, compile, decompile or disassemble the OneCall Contact Center Services Website, the OneCall Contact Center Services (or any part thereof), any Content offered by OneCall Contact Center Services or Third Party Services for use and display within User Websites (“Licensed Content”) and/or any part thereof in any way, or publicly display, perform, transmit or distribute any of the foregoing without OneCall Contact Center Services’s prior written and specific consent and/or as expressly permitted under the OneCall Contact Center Services Terms;
- submit, transmit or display any User Content, or use Licensed Content in a context, which may be deemed as defamatory, libelous, obscene, harassing, threatening, incendiary, abusive, racist, offensive, deceptive or fraudulent, encouraging criminal or harmful conduct, or which otherwise violates the rights of OneCall Contact Center Services or any third party (including any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, contractual or fiduciary rights), or otherwise shows any person, entity or brand in a bad or disparaging light, without their prior explicit approval;
- publish and/or make any use of the OneCall Contact Center Services or Licensed Content on any website, media, network or system other than those provided by OneCall Contact Center Services, and/or frame, “deep link”, “page scrape”, mirror and/or create a browser or border environment around any of the OneCall Contact Center Services, Licensed Content and/or User Website (or any part thereof), except as expressly permitted by OneCall Contact Center Services, in advance and in writing;
- use any “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the OneCall Contact Center Services (or its data), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any of the OneCall Contact Center Services to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, services or information through any means not purposely made available through the OneCall Contact Center Services;
- act in a manner which might be perceived as damaging to OneCall Contact Center Services’s reputation and goodwill or which may bring OneCall Contact Center Services into disrepute or harm;
- purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use OneCall Contact Center Services or OneCall Contact Center Services Marks and/or variations and misspellings thereof;
- impersonate any person or entity or provide false information on the OneCall Contact Center Services and/or User Website, whether directly or indirectly, or otherwise perform any manipulation in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to OneCall Contact Center Services and/or any End Users;
- falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or falsely express or imply that OneCall Contact Center Services or any third party endorses you, your User Website, your business, your User Products, or any statement you make;
- reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace another User of OneCall Contact Center Services, or otherwise interfere with or violate any other User’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about visitors or users of the OneCall Contact Center Services and/or User Website without their express and informed consent;
- disable, circumvent, bypass or otherwise avoid any measures used to prevent or restrict access to the OneCall Contact Center Services, User Website, the account of another User(s), or any other systems or networks connected to the OneCall Contact Center Services, by hacking, password mining, or other illegitimate or prohibited means;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the OneCall Contact Center Services or any network connected to the OneCall Contact Center Services;
- upload to the OneCall Contact Center Services and/or User Website or otherwise use them to design, develop, distribute and/or otherwise transmit or execute, any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, malware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the OneCall Contact Center Services or OneCall Contact Center Services’s systems or networks connected to the OneCall Contact Center Services, or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the operation of any of the OneCall Contact Center Services, or the servers or networks that host them or make them available, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks;
- use any of the OneCall Contact Center Services and/or User Website in connection with any form of spam, unsolicited mail, fraud, scam, phishing, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or similar conduct, or otherwise engage in unethical marketing or advertising;
- sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Licensed Content and/or OneCall Contact Center Services, except as expressly permitted by the OneCall Contact Center Services Terms;
- remove or alter any copyright notices, watermarks, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of any of our licensors, including copyright mark [©], Creative Commons [(cc)] indicators, or trademarks [® or ™] contained in or accompanying the OneCall Contact Center Services and/or Licensed Content; or
- violate, attempt to violate, or otherwise fail to comply with any of the OneCall Contact Center Services Terms or any laws or requirements applicable to your use of the OneCall Contact Center Services.
You acknowledge and agree that your failure to abide by any of the foregoing or any misrepresentation made by you herein may result in the immediate termination of your User Account and/or any Services provided to you – with or without further notice to you, and without any refund of amounts paid on account of any such Services.
3. Content and Ownership
3.1. Your Intellectual Property
As between OneCall Contact Center Services and you, you shall own all intellectual property pertaining to your User Content, including to any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text, literary works and any other materials created by you. OneCall Contact Center Services does not claim ownership rights on your content. For the sole purpose of granting you the service, You know and agree that we will need to upload your content to our platform, including cloud services, CDN’s, to make display adjustments and perform any other technical actions required.
3.2. OneCall Contact Center Services’s Intellectual Property
All rights, title and interest in and to the OneCall Contact Center Services, including any and all copyrightable materials or any other content thereof which is or may be subject to any intellectual property rights under any applicable law (including any artwork, graphics, images, website templates and widgets, literary work, source and object code, computer code (including html), applications, audio, music, video and other media, designs, animations, interfaces, the “look and feel” of the OneCall Contact Center Services, methods, products, algorithms, data, interactive features and objects, advertising and acquisition tools and methods, inventions, trade secrets, logos, domains, customized URLs, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other proprietary identifiers, whether or not registered and/or capable of being registered (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), and any derivations thereof, are owned by and/or licensed to OneCall Contact Center Services.
Subject to your full compliance with the OneCall Contact Center Services Terms and timely payment of all applicable Fees, OneCall Contact Center Services hereby grants you, upon creating your User Account and for as long as OneCall Contact Center Services wishes to provide you with the OneCall Contact Center Services, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, fully revocable, limited license to use the OneCall Contact Center Services and Licensed Content, for the purpose of generating and displaying your User Website to End Users and offering your User Products and services therein, solely as expressly permitted under the OneCall Contact Center Services Terms, and solely within the OneCall Contact Center, LLC Services.
The OneCall Contact Center Services Terms do not convey any right or interest in or to OneCall Contact Center, LLC’s Intellectual Property (or any part thereof), except only for the limited license expressly granted above. Nothing in the OneCall Contact Center, LLC Terms constitutes an assignment or waiver of OneCall Contact Center, LLC’s Intellectual Property rights under any law.
3.3. Feedback and Suggestions
If you provide us with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to the OneCall Contact Center, LLC (whether existing, suggested or contemplated), which is or may be subject to any Intellectual Property rights (“Feedback”), such Feedback shall be exclusively owned by OneCall Contact Center Services. By providing such Feedback to OneCall Contact Center Services, you (1) represent and warrant that such Feedback is accurate, complete, and does not infringe on any third party rights; (2) irrevocably assign to OneCall Contact Center Services any right, title and interest you may have in such Feedback, (3) explicitly and irrevocably waive any and all claims relating to any past, present or future moral rights, artists’ rights, or any other similar rights worldwide in or to such Feedback.
5. Service Fees
5.1. Paid Services
The use of certain OneCall Contact Center Services may be subject to payment of particular fees, as determined by OneCall Contact Center Services in its sole discretion (“Paid Services” and “Fee(s)”, respectively). OneCall Contact Center Services will provide notice of such Fees then in effect in relation to such Paid Services. If you wish to receive or use such Paid Services, you are required to pay all applicable Fees in advance.
OneCall Contact Center Services reserves the right to change its Fees at any time, upon notice to you if such change may affect your existing subscriptions. If you received a discount or other promotional offer, OneCall Contact Center Services shall have the right to automatically and without notice renew your subscription to such OneCall Contact Center Services Service(s) at the full applicable Fee.
All Fees shall be deemed to be in U.S. Dollars, except as specifically stated otherwise in writing by OneCall Contact Center Services. To the extent permitted by law (and unless specified otherwise by OneCall Contact Center Services in writing), all Fees are exclusive of all taxes (including value added tax, sales tax, goods and services tax, etc.), levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities (“Taxes”), and you shall be responsible for payment of all applicable Taxes relating to your use of the OneCall Contact Center Services, or to any payments or purchases made by you. If OneCall Contact Center Services is obligated to collect or pay Taxes for the Fees payable by you, and whether or not such Taxes were added and collected from you for previous transactions, such Taxes may be added to the payment of any outstanding Fees and will be reflected in the Invoice for such transaction. We recommend that you verify the existence of any additional fees you may be charged by third parties in connection with the purchase of Paid Services or in connection with the renewal thereof (such as international transaction fees, currency exchange fees or fees due to banks or credit card companies). OneCall Contact Center Services is not responsible for any such additional fees or costs.
As part of registering or submitting information to receive Paid Services, you also authorize OneCall Contact Center Services (either directly or through its affiliates, subsidiaries or other third parties) to request and collect payment (or otherwise charge, refund or take any other billing actions) from our payment provider or your designated banking account, and to make any inquiries OneCall Contact Center Services or its affiliates may consider necessary to validate your designated payment account or financial information, in order to ensure prompt payment, including for the purpose of receiving updated payment details from your payment, credit card or banking account provider (e.g., updated expiry date or card number as may be provided to us by your credit card company).
5.3. Subscription Auto-Renewals
In order to ensure that you do not experience any interruption or loss of services due to the lapse of any particular subscription period, the OneCall Contact Center Services operate with automatic renewal, on a recurring-fees basis (except where explicitly stated otherwise by OneCall Contact Center Services in writing). Accordingly, where applicable, OneCall Contact Center Services will attempt to automatically renew the applicable OneCall Contact Center Services Service(s) for a renewal period equal in time to the original subscription period for such Service, and automatically charge you the applicable Fees using the payment method you have on file with OneCall Contact Center Services.
For example, if the original subscription period for a Service is one month, each of its renewal periods (where applicable) will be for one month. Therefore, unless you cancel the applicable OneCall Contact Center Services Service(s), OneCall Contact Center Services will automatically renew such Service when it comes up for renewal, and charge you the applicable recurring Fees. In order to avoid any interruptions or loss of services due to failure to process renewal charges prior to the expiration of the subscription period then in effect, we reserve our right (but shall not be obligated) to charge for the upcoming renewal period up to two (2) weeks before such renewal period actually commences. In the event of failure to collect the Fees owed by you, we may in our sole discretion (but shall not be obligated to) retry to collect on a later time, and/or suspend or cancel your User Account, without further notice.
For information about cancelling your Paid Services, please see Section 6.1 below.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, you are and shall be solely responsible to verify and ensure the successful renewal of the OneCall Contact Center Services you use (whether or not such OneCall Contact Center Services are subject to automatic subscription renewals). Accordingly, you shall be solely responsible with respect to any discontinuation of any OneCall Contact Center Services previously purchased by you, including due to a cancellation, failure to charge the applicable recurring Fees, or due to any OneCall Contact Center Services not being subject to automatic subscription renewals. You acknowledge and agree that you
Please note: Certain services purchased on or through the OneCall Contact Center Services are non-refundable. These include Third Party Services, as well as services such as domains, business tools, contract agreements, website subscriptions and applications. The terms of each purchased service or application are indicated on the OneCall Contact Center Services Website and/or as part of or during the process of purchasing such services or applications. It is your obligation to verify your ability to cancel a service prior to purchasing it. OneCall Contact Center Services will not refund any amounts paid for non-refundable Paid Services, applications or Third Party Services.
If, at any time, we record a decline, chargeback or other rejection of a charge of any payable Fees on your OneCall Contact Center Services account (“Chargeback”), this will be considered as a breach of your payment obligations hereunder, and your use of the OneCall Contact Center Services may be automatically disabled or terminated.
In the event a Chargeback is performed, your User Account may be blocked without the option to re-purchase or re-use it, and any data contained in such User Account, including any domains, applications and Third Party Services may be subject to cancellation and Capacity Loss (as defined in Section 6.3 below).
Your use of the OneCall Contact Center Services will not resume until you re-subscribe for any such OneCall Contact Center, LLC service, and pay any applicable Fees in full, including any fees and expenses incurred by OneCall Contact Center Services and/or any Third Party Services for each Chargeback received (including Fees for OneCall Contact Center Services provided prior to the Chargeback, handling and processing charges and fees incurred by the payment processor).
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a payment made to OneCall Contact Center Services, we encourage you to first contact our Customer Support team before filing a Chargeback or reversal of payment, in order to prevent the OneCall Contact Center Services from being cancelled and your User Account being blocked, and to avoid the filing of an unwarranted or erroneous Chargeback, which may result in your being liable for its applicable Fees, in addition to re-payment of all the Fees applicable to the OneCall Contact Center Services purchased (and charged-back) by you.
We reserve our right to dispute any Chargeback received, including by providing the relevant credit card company or financial institution with any information and documentation proving that the User responsible for such Chargeback did in fact authorize the transaction and make use of the services rendered thereafter.
6.1. Cancellation by User
You may discontinue to use and request to cancel your User Account and/or any OneCall Contact Center Services at any time, in accordance with the instructions available on the OneCall Contact Center Services. The effective date and time for such cancellation shall be the date and time on which you have completed the cancellation process on the OneCall Contact Center Services, and the effective date for cancellation of Paid Services shall be at the end of such Paid Services’ subscription period.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to Paid Services, such subscription will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment. Please note that as the cancellation process may take a few days, in order to avoid the next automatic renewal and respective charge the cancellation request should be made at least fourteen (14) days prior to the expiration of the then-current service period.
OneCall Contact Center, LLC publishes business listing information so that consumers can share their experiences about businesses, and because the information is typically a matter of public record and public concern. Therefore we don’t remove such information from the site.
While we understand that some business owners might prefer to keep a low profile, it’s important (and a legal right) for consumers to be able to find and share helpful information about great local businesses.
For more information about cancelling your Paid Services, please send an email to OneCall Contact Center Services Help Center.
6.2. Cancellation by OneCall Contact Center Services
Failure to comply with any of the OneCall Contact Center Services Terms and/or to pay any due Fee shall entitle OneCall Contact Center Services to suspend (until full payment is made) or cancel your User Account and User Website (or certain features thereof), as well as the provision of any related OneCall Contact Center Services (e.g., Paid Services) or Third Party Services to you.
6.3. Loss of Data, Content and Capacity
If your User Account or any OneCall Contact Center Services or Third Party Services related to your User Account are cancelled (whether at your request or at OneCall Contact Center Services’s discretion), it may cause or result in the loss of certain content, features, or capacity of your User Account, including any User Content, End User data or other usage data retained therein, and including any domain name reservation or registration that was included in such Services (“Capacity Loss”). OneCall Contact Center Services shall not be liable in any way for such Capacity Loss, or for saving a backup of your User Account, User Content or End User data. Please also note that additional Fees may apply to re-activation of a User Account and/or any OneCall Contact Center Services following their cancellation, as determined by OneCall Contact Center Services in its sole discretion.
The OneCall Contact Center Services also include certain features which enable you to sell goods, content, media and services through your User Website (“User Products”, and collectively – “E-Commerce”).
You are solely responsible for your User Products and E-Commerce related activities, and any promotions and related Content contained or referred to in your User Website, and compliance with any laws applicable thereto. We are merely providing the platform for you to manage your online E-Commerce activities. We are not involved in your relationship and/or any transaction with any actual or potential buyer of your User Products. When someone purchases your User Products, such transaction’s payments will be processed through such third party payment service providers with which you decided to register and set up an account (“E-Commerce Service Provider(s)”), in accordance with such E-commerce Service Provider’s terms of service and other applicable policies. We are neither a party to nor are responsible in any way for your relationship with any such E-Commerce Service Providers, or for the actions of any of these E-Commerce Service Providers.
By using any of our E-Commerce features, you acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
- You shall be solely and fully responsible for all Taxes and fees of any nature associated with your E-Commerce activities, including any Taxes related to the purchase or sale of the User Products, and to collect, report and remit the correct amounts to the appropriate authorities and/or inform your End Users of such and provide them with a duly issued invoice as required by law;
- Any Taxes indicated by the E-Commerce features provided to you by OneCall Contact Center Services are solely provided for illustration purposes only, and may not be relied on in any way;
- You shall be responsible for and bear all costs of procuring and delivering your User Products, and for providing them in a safe and professional manner, consistent with industry standards;
- You are solely responsible for any and all statements and promises you make and for all assistance, warranty and support regarding the User Products, and shall provide true contact information in your User Website for any questions, complaints or claims; and
- You may not offer or sell any User Products, or provide any information, Content or material regarding User Products, which may be deemed hazardous, counterfeit, stolen, fraudulent, offensive or abusive; which are prohibited for sale, distribution or use; or which otherwise fail to comply with any applicable laws, including with respect to consumer rights, intellectual property or privacy rights, product safety, trade regulations and sanctions, support, maintenance and export; and –
- OneCall Contact Center Services may, at any time and at its sole discretion, suspend, disable access to or remove your User Website and/or any User Products – whether or not incorporated, published with or made a part of your User Website at such time, without any liability to you or to any End Users, including for any Capacity Loss resulted therefrom.
8. Video Services
As part of the OneCall Contact Center Services, OneCall Contact Center Services may provide video services (such as OneCall Contact Center Services Video or OneCall Contact Center Services Pro Gallery) for managing videos on User Websites (the “Video Services”).
OneCall Contact Center Services reserves the right at any time and from time to time, with or without notice, to modify, suspend or discontinue the offering of the Video Services (or any part thereof). You agree that OneCall Contact Center Services will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Video Services (or any part thereof).
You acknowledge and confirm that the videos you upload via the Video Services may be stored on OneCall Contact Center Services servers and/or OneCall Contact Center Services third party partners’ servers. Any videos you upload by a link to a third-party website must be uploaded, used and further displayed or transmitted without violating any terms and conditions of such third-party site.
With respect to the videos uploaded to your User Website, you grant OneCall Contact Center Services a worldwide, non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, convert, make derivatives of, publicly perform and display and allow download of such videos or any part thereof, in order to provide you with the Video Services, and as further specified above.
OneCall Contact Center Services shall have the right to offer the Video Services in alternative price plans and impose different restrictions as for the upload, storage, download and use of the Video Services in each price plan, including, without limitation, restrictions on network traffic and bandwidth, size and/or length of videos (separately and in the aggregate), quality and/or format of videos, sources of videos, volume of download time, number of subscribers to your videos, number of videos uploaded to your User Website, etc. If your needs require a more inclusive plan than those regularly offered by us, please contact our support team at: email@example.com.
OneCall Contact Center Services may, in its sole discretion create or modify general operating and maintenance practices to optimize the operation and availability of the Video Services and to prevent abuse of its systems. As part of these practices, OneCall Contact Center Services reserve the right to monitor its systems to identify any abuse or misuse of the Video Services and to take such technical and other measures as it deems appropriate to remedy them.
In the event OneCall Contact Center Services believes you may have misused the Videos Services or in the event that your usage is, in OneCall Contact Center Services’s opinion, in excess of the anticipated standard use (as shall be determined by OneCall Contact Center Services at its sole discretion), OneCall Contact Center Services shall have the right to either: (i) offer an alternative pricing plan for the Video Service that will allow you to continue using the Videos Services; (ii) remove abusive videos or prevent their display; or (iii) suspend or terminate the Video Services provided to you; without an obligation to provide you with a prior notice.
The use of the video services for your User Website, may require that you receive a license to use certain patents from MPEG–LA (the “License”). It is your own exclusive responsibility to decide whether your activity requires a License and to obtain it. Information about the License can be obtained from MPEG LA L.L.C. at http://www.mpegla.com.
9. Third Party Services
The OneCall Contact Center Services enable you to engage and procure certain third party services and tools for enhancing your User Website and your overall user experience, including domain registrars from which you may purchase a domain name for your User Website, third party applications and widgets offered via the OneCall Contact Center Services Website (including the OneCall Contact Center Services App Market), third party Licensed Content, media distribution services, E-Commerce Service Providers, third party designers who may assist you with your User Website, etc. (collectively, “Third Party Services”).
You acknowledge and agree that regardless of the manner in which such Third Party Services may be offered to you (bundled with certain OneCall Contact Center Services, offered separately by OneCall Contact Center Services or persons certified or authorized by OneCall Contact Center Services, or otherwise offered anywhere on the OneCall Contact Center Services), OneCall Contact Center Services merely acts as an intermediary platform between you and such Third Party Services, and does not in any way endorse any such Third Party Services, or shall be in any way responsible or liable with respect thereto. OneCall Contact Center Services will not be a party to, or in any way be responsible for monitoring, any interaction or transaction between you and any Third party Services.
Any and all use of such Third Party Services shall be done solely at your own risk and responsibility, and may be subject to such legal terms which govern such Third Party Services, which you are encouraged to review before engaging with them.
While we hope to avoid such instances, OneCall Contact Center Services may, at any time and at its sole discretion, suspend, disable access to or remove from your User Account, User Website(s) and/or the OneCall Contact Center Services, any Third Party Services – whether or not incorporated with or made part of your User Account and/or User Website(s) at such time – without any liability to you or to any End Users.
10. Misconduct and Copyrights
10.1. Misconduct and Abuse
When using the OneCall Contact Center Services, you may be exposed to User Websites, User Content or Third Party Services from a variety of sources, which may be inaccurate, offensive, objectionable or illegal. You hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against OneCall Contact Center Services with respect thereto.
If you believe a User or any Third Party Services acted inappropriately or otherwise misused any of the OneCall Contact Center Services, please immediately report such User and/or Third Party Service to us via email. You agree that your report shall not impose any responsibility or liability upon OneCall Contact Center Services, and that OneCall Contact Center Services may consider such report and act upon it, refrain from taking any such action or require additional information or documents before doing so, at its sole discretion.
OneCall Contact Center Services acts in accordance with its interpretation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe that your work has been copied or was otherwise used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us of such infringement, or otherwise provide the following information in writing to our designated Copyright Agent: (1) the contact details of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (3) a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit OneCall Contact Center Services to locate the material (including URL address); (4) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (5) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
In the event that OneCall Contact Center Services receives notice regarding a copyright infringement related to your User Account or User Website, it may cancel your User Account, take your User Website down or remove any Content in its sole discretion, with or without prior notice to you. In such case, you may file a proper counter-notice in accordance with Section 512 of the DMCA, in which you must include: (1) your full name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature; (2) identification of the material and its location before removal; (3) a statement under penalty of perjury that the material was removed by mistake or misidentification; (4) your consent to an appropriate judicial body; and (5) any other information required under the relevant provisions of the DMCA. Any notices filed pursuant to this Section 9 may be deemed accepted, applicable and compliant with the DMCA, or not, at OneCall Contact Center Services’s sole reasonable discretion. OneCall Contact Center Services reserves the right to notify the person or entity providing the infringement notice of such counter-notice and provide any details included therein.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
We provide the OneCall Contact Center Services on an “As Is”, “with all faults” and “As Available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, including any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, non-infringement, or any other warranty – all to the fullest extent permitted by law. We specifically do not represent or warrant that the OneCall Contact Center Services (or any part, feature or Content thereof) are complete, accurate, of any certain quality, reliable or secure in any way, suitable for or compatible with any of your (or your End Users’) contemplated activities, devices, operating systems, browsers, software or tools (or that they will remain as such at any time), or comply with any laws applicable to you or your End Users (including in any jurisdiction in which you operate), or that their operation will be free of any viruses, bugs or other harmful components or program limitations. Moreover, we do not endorse any entity, product or service (including any Third Party Services) mentioned on or made available via the OneCall Contact Center Services – so please be sure to verify those before using or otherwise engaging them.
OneCall Contact Center Services may, at its sole discretion (however it shall have no obligation to do so), screen, monitor and/or edit any User Website and/or User Content, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, in no circumstances may OneCall Contact Center Services be considered as a “publisher” of any User Content, does not in any way endorse any User Content, and assumes no liability for any User Content uploaded, posted, published and/or made available by any User or any other party on and/or through the OneCall Contact Center Services, for any use by any party, or for any loss, deletion or damage thereto or thereof or any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or others may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with publishing, accessing and/or relying on any User Content. Furthermore, OneCall Contact Center Services shall not be liable for any mistakes, defamation, libel, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, incitement and/or any other unlawful and/or infringing User Content you or any other party may encounter.
You acknowledge that there are risks in using the OneCall Contact Center Services and/or connecting and/or dealing with any Third Party Services through or in connection with OneCall Contact Center Services, and that OneCall Contact Center Services cannot and does not guarantee any specific outcomes from such use and/or interactions, and you hereby assume all such risks, liabilities and/or harm of any kind arising in connection with and/or resulting from such interactions. Such risks may include, among others, misrepresentation of information about and/or by Third Party Services and/or Licensed Content, breach of warranty and/or contract, violation of rights, and any consequent claims.
OneCall Contact Center Services does not recommend the use of the OneCall Contact Center Services for hosting of personal content and shall not bear any security or integrity obligations or risks regarding breach or damage to any such content.
Please note that certain OneCall Contact Center Services are currently offered in their BETA version, and undergoing BETA testing. You understand and agree that certain OneCall Contact Center Services may still contain software bugs, suffer disruptions and not operate as intended or designated. Your use of the OneCall Contact Center Services at this BETA stage signifies your agreement to participate in such OneCall Contact Center Services’ BETA testing.
12. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law in each applicable jurisdiction, OneCall Contact Center Services, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates and/or agents shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever, including any damages resulting from (1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of or in any content; (2) any personal injury or property damage related to your use of the OneCall Contact Center Services; (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information and/or other information stored therein; (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the OneCall Contact Center Services; (5) the use or display of any Content or User Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the OneCall Contact Center Services; (6) events beyond the reasonable control of OneCall Contact Center Services, including any internet failures, equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, intergalactic struggles, governmental actions, orders of courts, agencies or tribunals or non-performance of third parties; and/or (7) loss of use, data, profits, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from the use or the inability to use any or all of OneCall Contact Center Services.
You acknowledge and agree that these limitations of liability are agreed allocations of risk constituting in part the consideration for OneCall Contact Center Services’s services to you, and such limitations will apply even if OneCall Contact Center Services has been advised of the possibility of such liabilities.
14.1. Changes & Updates
OneCall Contact Center Services may change, suspend or terminate any of the OneCall Contact Center Services (or any features thereof, or prices applicable thereto), and/or change any of the OneCall Contact Center Services Terms – at any time and in any manner. Such changes may become effective upon notice to you (and in any event, not in a retroactive manner – except as required otherwise by law). If any such changes involve the payment of additional Fees, we will provide you with a notice of such Fees prior to enabling such specific changes. If you fail or refuse to pay such Fees, we may (at our sole discretion) cancel your User Account (as further explained in Section 6 above), continue to support your then-current OneCall Contact Center Services without enabling such changes, or provide you with alternative Services.
14.2. Governing Law & Jurisdiction; Class Action Waiver
The OneCall Contact Center Services Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the OneCall Contact Center Services, their interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from or pursuant to the OneCall Contact Center Services Terms, or any related transaction or purchase, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the State of Texas, without respect to its conflict of laws principles.
Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by, a court of competent jurisdiction located in the state of Texas. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
Subject to any applicable law, all disputes between you and OneCall Contact Center Services shall only be resolved on an individual basis and you shall not have the right to bring any claim against OneCall Contact Center Services as a plaintiff or a member of a class, consolidated or representative actions (or any other legal proceedings conducted by a group or by representatives on behalf of others).
We may provide you with notices in any of the following methods: (1) via the OneCall Contact Center, LLC Service Services, including by a banner or pop-up within the OneCall Contact Center, LLC Service Website, User Account or elsewhere; (2) by e-mail, sent to the e-mail ad 14.5. Entire Agreement address you provided us; and/or (3) through any other means, including any phone number or physical address you provided us. OneCall Contact Center, LLC Service’s notice to you will be deemed received and effective within twenty four (24) hours after it was published or sent through any of the foregoing methods, unless otherwise indicated in the notice.
The OneCall Contact Center, LLC Service Terms, and your use of the OneCall Contact Center, LLC Service Services, do not, and shall not be construed to create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between OneCall Contact Center, LLC Service and you.
14.5. Entire Agreement
OneCall Contact Center, LLC Service may assign its rights and/or obligations hereunder and/or transfer ownership rights and title in the OneCall Contact Center, LLC Service Services and/or Licensed Content to a third party without your consent or prior notice to you. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights and obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of OneCall Contact Center, LLC Service. Any attempted or actual assignment thereof without OneCall Contact Center, LLC Service’s prior explicit and written consent will be null and void. In any event, an assignment or transfer pursuant to this Section 13.6 shall not in itself grant either OneCall Contact Center, LLC Service or you the right to cancel any OneCall Contact Center, LLC Service Services or Third Party Services then in effect.
14.7. Severability & Waivers
If any provision of the OneCall Contact Center, LLC Service Terms is deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then such provision shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. No Waiver of any breach or default of any of the OneCall Contact Center, LLC Service Terms shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.